I love November. I love the cold and the wet. I love the dark and the mist that comes from the warmth of your breath.
- I love wearing big, woolly, knitted jumpers. In colours that you wouldn’t get away with at any other time of the year.
- I love boots and fluffy socks protecting my toes from the oncoming frost.
- I love lighting a fire, listening to the crackle and pop of the logs burning beside me.
- I love the smell of bonfires and the sound of fireworks, getting wrapped up and standing in a crowd.
- I love making bonfire toffee with my mother and resenting that I’m no longer living with her.
- I love the crisp leaves that snap beneath me as I walk and the variety of autumnal colours that they hold.
- I love collecting scented candles in red, orange and browns
- Drinking teas flavoured like toffee apple and cinnamon.
- Having a warm bath with scented bubbles or a seasoned bathbomb after a long frosty day
Those are my favourite November things, what do you love about this month? Share your November memories with me!
Lots of love, Lottie xoxo